Wednesday, April 19, 2006

If A Cats Tail Was Prehensile We'd Be Their Pets

Barney got his name before we adopted him so it holds no special significance to us but I can't help thinking about The Simpsons whenever I hear his name.
Barney: Jeez, is that what I look like when I'm drunk?
Homer: You wish. That's the stage we call, "Professor Barney" -- talkative, coherent, even insightful.


I'm such a control freak that I taught Barney a trick. Cats don't really like to do tricks but I got mine to learn how to guess which hand his treat is in.

Editors Note: Rapid Share was neither. Turned out to be a total flop. So back to the old way.

As always, control click to download or if you suffer Windows do that right clicky thing.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats rule, dogs drool.

Apr 18, 2006, 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com