Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Screwed

The Police, the band not the states muscle, have fucked us. Lisa and I tried to get advanced tickets. We wanted them so badly that we were willing to pay an extra $100 above the fees that Ticketbastard rapes you with. We joined "the fan club" only to find that they'll email us a code in 10 days for "advanced" tickets. Tickets go on sale to the general public (a much better band) in 7 days. The bank refuses to get involved.

I really want to see The Police but I really want them all to go fuck themselves.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not understand how we were supposed to know to become members 10 days prior to ordering the pre sale tix. They just announced their tour 2 or 3 days ago. There was a way to join the club and get tix which I thought was what I was doing.
I still want to see them. Although I don't think the whole tantric sex thing is helping Sting. He looks old.

Feb 15, 2007, 1:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see it myself, but I keep reading/hearing that their Grammy appearance was a yawn...

Feb 15, 2007, 4:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a code for Best Buy rewards members. Shit lot of good that did me when it didn't work!

Feb 15, 2007, 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAN AND LISA:

E-MAIL AG! E-MAIL AG ASAP! AG KNOWS SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND CAN HELP YOU!!!!!!!

adorablegirlfriend at yahoo dot com.

ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 16, 2007, 2:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got Police tix in the presale of the 2nd show. They emailed me the code today 5 minutes after the tix went on sale.

Feb 18, 2007, 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com