Friday, March 30, 2007

I Fuckin Hate Being Right All The Time

We need to distract Americans from the dirty tricks we're pulling in order to set off a new war.

I know, let's kill some of their pets.

What do you mean?

We can put different kinds of poison into the hoppers at the one manufacturing plant that serves all of the premium brands of foods. That way we can be sure of killing the pets of important people. You know the kind of people who spend more then ten cents on their pets meals each day. Rich people. Important people.

OK so what then?

Well one lab will find one kind of poison and then another lab will find a different one. Everyone will squabble over what's gone wrong. No one will notice that we're massing our troops at the Iranian boarder.

Isn't that mean to animals.

Oh come on, it's not like we didn't kill a bunch of New Yorkers six years ago.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

Makes you wonder which shell the poker chip is under, doesn't it!

Hey if you and Lisa are looking for something to do this weekend -- Becky and Brando (cjsd.blogspot.com) are coming to town! We are in Toronto for Passover. So, if you can go, it should be fun.

Mar 30, 2007, 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Unfortunately my Saturday has been taken over by unbloggable family drama. I fear the highlight of my weekend will be the two beers in Salem that also landed me a parking ticket. 20 minutes over meter cost me $10 bucks. But I did have a fun chat with my favorite English teacher about the freedom recieve for being political pawns. Worth every penny.

Mar 30, 2007, 7:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com