Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dear Netflix


Thanks for nothing cocksuckers. I hear that you won't let me use the 17 hours of streaming video because the Macintosh doesn't have a DRM scheme to your liking. So instead of giving me a few bucks off for my hassle I get shafted while you give access to Windows PC users. I am glad to see that your protection scheme is so strong it's hacker proof. It's great to know that you're relying on bloated featureless crap to show your best face to the public. It might interest you to know that I can run WinXP on my Mac and tried out your service. I think the reason you don't want the Mac fouling up your downloads is that Mac users expect elegance while the movies you delivered to me looked like shit. It's better to ignore us then insult us with crap. Maybe that is a good strategy on your part.

As for my 17 hours each month. If you're not going to give me an extra movie or lift my throttle could I donate my time to an orphanage for blind children?

Yours Sincerely,

Dean

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

Oh they shafted AG too.

First they require Windows Vista. Seriously, who the fuck has that besides brand spanking new computer owners and Bill Gates' kids.

And losing my DVDs and making me wait 5 days also annoys those of us who didn't get cable so we could watch movies and less crap for LESS.

Cobags.

Aug 16, 2007, 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I got it to work under WinXP running on VirtualPC on my Mac. Basically it's a 233PentiumII with 512MB of ram. I recommend a faster computer.

Jesus christ the blind guy that lives next door to us just drove up the street on a riding lawn mower.

That's why indoor kitties!

Anyway Macs rule!!!

Aug 16, 2007, 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com