Monday, February 11, 2008

Swanky Mo's Rocked!

Top 10 fake movie or video game rock bands:

Honorable Mentions A, B, C & At 5:01 in this one... That's exactly how I get into my car when I leave for work every morning.

10 Blender Children - Tapeheads These guys have got to be the blueprint that Rockstar Video Games followed for #7.

9 The Pussycats - The Adventures of Ford Fairlane Jack and Jill went up a hill each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with two fifty. Ohhh! OK so it has nothing to do with the Pussycats. Most people don't know that's Mr Clay sampled in the first note. Really, though. #9 should have been The Commitments.

8 Josie & The Pussycats - Josie & The Pussycats I liked it when they were trapped in outer space and every episode they almost made it home.

7 Love Fist - Grand Theft Auto Vice City Just go here for lyrics.

6 Limozeen - Homestarrunner.com But why are they in space? It makes no sense!

5 Timmy & The Lords Of The Underworld - South Park Living a lie!

4 The Band That Played California Lady - Mystery Science Theater 3000 Way better and funnier parody of VH1's behind the music than 'Needs more cowbell.'

3 Tijuana Tokyo - 8 Is Enough Proof that if you're on a hit show the producers and writers will bend over backwards to indulge your fantasies no matter how craptastic you are. Thank the Grand Architect that this hasn't hit YouTube yet. It would be exactly like the kind of car accident that I can't take my eyes off of. Anyway it's bad enough I have this and this occupying the two brain cells that will probably survive my appetite for carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen . They'll probably be my only memories as I drool into my oatmeal.

2 The Monkees - The Monkees Hey Hey we're actually pretty good musicians.

1 Spinal Tap - This Is Spinal Tap How much more black can it be? None. None more black! It's too bad for those Live8 assholes that global warming turned out to be a bigger joke. Kind of a pathetic coda to what was one of the greatest movies ever. Proof you should quit while you're ahead!

0 I leave you with this. It's the definition of suck.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com