Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Can't Believe He Won



About 6 months ago I entered a contest with Rockstar video games to design the character for the new GTA:Vice City Stories. It's the sequel to GTA:Liberty City Stories. I won the contest. They picked Barney to be the new lead character and just sent me the polygon animation set that will be in the game. They picked a cat because they're trying to be more kid friendly to soften their image. So in the game a cat is going to roam the alleyways and streets trying to find the vet that neutered him. Along the way he takes control of a catnip distribution ring and eventually runs all of Vice City after undergoing a brain transplant with CJ from GTA:San Andreas. It sounds cheesy but I am so stoked for this. Barney's gonna be famous.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com