Thursday, October 25, 2007

One More

Some total fucktard left a cat in a cardboard pet carrier in the tall grass across the street from us. If I didn't have a monster truck I wouldn't have seen it. I noticed it when I got home tonight. It just didn't look right to me so I got out and investigated. I was so happy and surprised to see that the cat was alive I dropped my iPhone. The glass is cracked. The cat had tinkled in the box and it was dry so she was in the box for a long time. It's pretty cold tonight. I took her in and called animal control. I let her out of the box in quarantine while we waited for the police. She was very sweet and really fucking scared. She wouldn't take food or water from me but was otherwise happy to be out of the box.

This post isn't going to end with "So we've got another cat now."

Animal control took her to a rescue shelter which is by coincidence our Vet.

Totally offtopic: Last weekend I pulled the dent out of the side of my FJ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com