Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Brush With Celebrity Greatness


Last night Lisa and I went to a party at the BC Club in the pregnant building. It was hosted by some lawyers and bankers. I'm not really sure why.
What made it a tax deduction for Bank of America was a speech given by an executive who was probably wicked smaat but had no presentation style. Then they brought out Jimmy Tingle who was pretty funny. As he slipped out the back I shamelessly begged for a picture. He was pretty nice about it.

The rest of the night I spent talking with a minor player in the mortgage business. His take home message was that he had no idea a couple years ago that the real estate market would be this fucked. Oh and the big speech was the reason why I got to talking to the bankers in the first place. They wanted to tout their new initiative to pitch their special mortgage program for Police, Firemen and Teachers. You know, the only ones left with steady jobs.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we know what you look like.

Oct 27, 2007, 1:19:00 AM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I'm the one on the left. My picture has been on here before.

Oct 27, 2007, 1:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.
My web site - Web24

Jan 24, 2013, 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com